Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Thought From My Heart

Little cherished plant, where are you? Have you survived the harsh cold winter?
Sigh, there you are! I'm so thankful. You practically came up over night.

A miracle from somewhere deep inside your stem...tiny fresh and new!

As you quickly grow, I see that other little creatures are finding shelter among your blooms. The web crosses from one stem to another. Is the little creature drinking dew from those tiny little folds were I see drops of condensation? Yes right there in your "big" heart at the top, in the tiny white fold. Now tell me please, how does condensation get in there?

You inspire me to think...about the Old Testament book of Isaiah, chapter 49, verses 15 and 16 NIV, where it says...

... Can a mother forget her baby...and the child she has borne? Though she MAY forget, I WILL NOT forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands...


Be blessed today!
Love, Rachel






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL HAND. I AM GRATEFUL I AM INGRAVED IN HIS HAND.
DONNIE

Rose of Sharon said...

What a lovely bleeding heart plant! Thank you for the great post!

:0) Sharon

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! Thank you for sharing!

Love, Esther

Anonymous said...

HI RACHEL, BEAUTIFUL POST AND PICTURES. KEITH

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Beautiful pictures and lovely post Rachel!! Have a wonderful week!

XO
Brook

Kathi said...

What a lovely plant and Scripture. Thank you Rachel.

Kathi

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Rachel! Lovely post! And how are your boys doing today? Filled them up yet?
Hugs,
Liv