Thursday, March 7, 2013

It May Not Stop Traffic, But It's Ours!

 As we were getting in the car for the ride to school yesterday she said, "Mom, this is perfect packing snow. I came out and checked."
   So after school the snow fun started.   Yes, I helped.  (In case you were wondering.)  At some point it turned into a family affair, which relieved me to stand back and take pictures as I chuckled to myself at the sillyness. 
This humongous hunk of snow was taller than my waist.  And two  could no longer budge it. 
So while our sculptures probably won't stop traffic in the middle of the street or make national news...it should be known that we have a very large snowball in our yard and we're happy about it. 
Who knows that snowball may last till July!
Won't that be grand?
 
Have you ever built a snowman?
 
Rachel

3 comments:

Ana said...

How fun! I am sad to say I have never build a snowman. I have only seen it snow twice in my life. I guess I was just so excited to see snow and jump around in it that I totally forgot I could make a snowman...Hee, Hee, Hee. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
❤Ana

Donnie said...

To me it looks to be a traffic stopper! Oh, the fun memories you are making, that will long be cherished.
Have a wonderful day.

Hollace said...

I'm lovin' the hat--and that nose!