Thursday, March 28, 2013

Humor Me Yet Again

Thank you for your patience with me as I post yet one more blurry picture of the sleeping duckling. 
 We have a bazillion pictures of these two and scads of video footage.
  In this digital world is it still called "footage"?
Yeah, probably not. 
 It sure has been great Spring break entertainment. 
 I know that for sure. 
 What a blessing!
May I present just one more photo from Kerry?
"This was the hardest photo I have ever taken. I had to climb a tree, balance on thin sapling branches and hold the camera with one hand, all while trying not to shake the branches. I had one shot. I am so glad it turned out and that guy didn't jump on me and poison me."

The photo and comment above is taken from Kerry's (my niece)face book timeline (with permission).
So see, yesterday I wasn't joking about what she goes through to get a photo she wants.
Only, I thought it was a picture of a snake...I was so focused on the green branch, trying to figure out the "snakeness" of it that I didn't even see the little frog...
...silly me...if it was a snake it would have bitten me.
See the red/orange frog?
It's right there on the green snake, I mean, branch.
:)
Squint!
Oh yeah, now you see it too, huh?

Have a good day.
Don't climb too many trees.

Rachel

3 comments:

Mom Going said...

I will humor you every day, just enjoy reading what you have to share. The duckys are so cute, but those little hands are even more precious to me. :-)

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I love that blurry chicken and you going for it to get the other picture.. No wonder I think your awesome..they call me POPPIE over here ...the paparazzi LOL I take pics of paint drying if they would let me LOL ... Have a happy Easter .. HUGS ooops meant duckling
Love, Sherry @ The Rusty Pearl

A Romantic Porch said...

Sherry! Thank you for thinking I'm awesome! haha
However, it's my niece that took the photo of the orange frog. She's the one that balanced on the sapling branches.
Have a great day!
Rachel