Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Wonder Why?

Today, for the record,
 
it's 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
 
It feels like 17.
 
It's the first day of Spring!!
 
I thought I'd tell ya that,
 
just in case there was a question.
 
I wonder why people choose to live in this cold country?
 
Maybe we should move to Alaska.
 
Uh, oops, never mind.
 
I just checked.
 
In Fairbanks it is -9 degrees F.
 
Feels like -19.
 
I'll pass on that move.
 
At least for today.
 
So what's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
 
Rachel
 
P.S.  If you are wondering...I did NOT just pick those flowers shown in the photo above.  But maybe I will pick some like them about May 20th...unless I've moved to Alaska by then!

2 comments:

Donnie said...

Beautiful picture, concentrate on it not the weather! At the moment it is 40 and sunny here. In the next day or two we are reported to get rain and or snow. Spring/Summer will come.
Have a wonderful day.

Judy said...

It's cold here too, we had 9 degrees when I woke up.