Tuesday, May 13, 2008

LeAnn's Porch

LeAnn, at Pink Icing On The Cake has graciously consented to allow us to enjoy sitting for a spell and visiting on her beautiful porch today. It is also featured on my side bar. PPPssstttt... rush over there and wish her Happy Birthday. Yes, a little birdie told me it is today. Come on ya'll, hurry, let's see how many of us can crowd up on the porch and then with great gusto and generosity sing Happy Birthday to You at the top of our lungs. Yeah, come on up, I think we can fit a few more on here. She's rearranged everything, so there should be plenty of room for us. Does that make about 500 of her closest and dearest blogging buddies? Oh goody this is fun. I see punch and cake right there on the table. Someone must have tipped her off that we were coming. As you run past Teri's house tell her to come on and join the fun. It is her birthday today too.
Wow! All these birthdays to celebrate! I don't know if I can stand the excitement. Now tell me, when is your birthday?
Gotta get out of these paint clothes quickly and fluff up my curly hair...I'll see you over at LeAnn's porch!
Love, Rachel

20 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Love LeAnn's porch. I love covered porches too. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It was so nice to hear from you. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Lisa

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Good Morning, Rachel~
How nice! I'll meet you over at LeAnn's.
Happy day!
xo~Tracie

Anonymous said...

Such a cozy, "sit down and let's chat" sort of porch. The kind I've always longed for.
Brenda

A home far away said...

What a lovely porch! I can only dream of one of those:-)

I am a swedish woman living in Singapore, you are welcome to visit:_)

Take care

Gunilla

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel,
thanks for your great suggestion, but unfortunately here people don't have a special place where they leave old stuff. I think it is a pity since you can find fantastic things. But I am sure something will come along.

Wish you a nice day! Suzy

Angela said...

Such an inviting porch indeed! :-)

cecilmil said...

rache, nice to meet you, you porches is very love.greeting

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

How interesting! And another birthday to celebrate tomorrow, too! Why, we can just party all week.

I'm working diligently on getting my "porch" fixed up pretty. I'll show you soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to LeAnn! I love her porch!

What a fun post, Rachel.

Hope you have a great day!

Love, Esther

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Oops, I changed my porch again. But that's okay cuz I love both looks and whenever I miss the old look, I will pop on over to your blog. LOL!! Have a wonderful day Rachel.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Anonymous said...

OK-count me in. Rachel, are you going to bring the ice cream?
LSH

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Rachel, tomorrow. We will be on the road tomorrow headed for Amy's graduation, so I am giving you my greeting a day early. Love you and, I hope you have a wonderful and fun birthday.

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

My Workbasket clippings are up! Pop over and see!

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

She went and changed her porch on you LOL. That gal is even worse then me...and I am bad!

Debbie said...

What a beautiful porch! It looks so comfy. I would truly be refreshed after a visit there. Enjoy your painting.
Debbie

Kathi said...

Thank you for sharing about Leanne's birthday. I visited her and couldn't get over those darling trailers!!! Love her porch too. Have a lovely evening.

Kathi

Rue said...

Hi Rachel :)

What a sweetie you are! I'm on my way over there again...

Oh and thank you for your sweet words about the farmhouse :)

hugs,
rue

Anonymous said...

HI RACHEL, WISHING YOUR FRIENDS A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. AND A EARLY BIRTHDAY WISH FOR YOU. KEITH

Donna Lynn said...

Hi Rachel,
So sweet to celebrate precious LeAnn today!

Pop over to my garden, I put a special picture on just for you my dearest friend!
XXOO,
Donna Lynn

Farrah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHEL!!! KARLA SENT ME!!!! And the polar bear wishes you a very happy birthday, too!