Thursday, March 27, 2008

You Made My Day Too!



Sweet Tracie, At My Petite Maison, sent me this award. You will remember her as the first featured porch on "My Romantic Porch". Thank you so much Tracie, for giving me this honor! Among other things, not the least of which is a beautiful dog ZEKE, she LOVES all things French, and because of her, I want to know more about the French language! She leaves me cheery happy comments everyday. Tracie...I'm blessed. YOU, Make My Day. I encourage you to go visit her and see her beautiful flowers, furry well loved pets, charming cottage, AND take a French lesson while you are there!


I am going to quickly pass this award along to several people who have made my day recently...


Ceekay...told me just yesterday that she reads my blog regularly, just hasn't commented. How cool is that? So cool, I think! Ceekay, here's to you. You Make My Day.


Farrah...who brings a chuckle to me with her dry witty humor, everytime I read her blog. And she changes her blog header so much it keeps my head spinning. But they are always so cheery that it just kinda makes you take a second look! Quick, go look, you'll see what I mean! Farrah, here's to you. You Make My Day.


Rue...makes living life look fun! Even if it is her peanut butter and jelly life. She knows how to say what she feels, so you feel it too. Rue, here's to you. You Make My Day.


AND those of you who have emailed me or called me or told my family to tell me, to let me know you read my blog but haven't commented. Well now see...You Make My Day, too!


Philip, my husband, YOU Make My Day!...just by being you! Thanks for reading my blog, and getting to know all of these great people too.


I would like to give everyone a big group hug. But since that is virtually (funny huh?..get it?) impossible, I'll just go hug Philip and the kiddos! How's that!


Have an awesome day.


Love, Rachel

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so proud of you! How sweet of Tracie to give you the award! And then, how kind of you to pass it on! You're just special all the way around!

Have a fun day!

Love, Esther

Siobhan said...

Hello Rachel, Just popping by to say hello. Love your blog!
Siobhan ox

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Thank you Rachel for the award...I am going to put it on my blog right now!

Ronda said...

The perfect award for you...You always try to "make someone's day"! You have a loving spirit...Hope that you are having a fabulous day!

Rue said...

Well, aren't you just the sweetest person!! You make my day too, so right back atcha! ;)

I'll add it to my blog today! Thank you and big giant hugs to you!

Rue :)

Angela said...

How sweet this is:-).
You are an inspiration to us all.
Have a wonderful day!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

That's so pretty, isn't it?

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Rachel,
You are so much faster than me, handing this off so quickly. You truly make my day - each day.

I'm going to go check out the people you've listed and meet a few new people - always something fun and meaningful here!
Love, Tracie

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Forgot ~

Oh oui, merci mon ami!

xoxo~Tracie

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

A special award for a special lady!!! You deserve it!

XO
Brook

Lori said...

Hi Rachel, Happened upon you at Leann's site. Central IN huh?? I live in Northern, South Bend! Come visit! Lori

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Rachel! Congrats on the award! You do make my day when I come to visit you, or you some to see me!
Hugs,
Penny

nfhays said...

As always I love dropping by. You always provide the comfort and coziness of a warm fire or a good book (or both) - love you bunches and I truly enjoy my time here...

Farrah said...

It's been a busy day with a doctor's visit, some shopping, and a play date for my son. I am just now getting to blogging!

You deserved that award, Rachel, and how sweet of you to pass it on! This has been a neat week of blog firsts for me! I was tagged for the first time, and this is my first award! Thank you for making my day and my week extra special!

Anonymous said...

HI RACHEL,CONGRATS. FOR THE AWARD. YOU MAKE A LOT OF PEOPLES DAY. KEEP ON BEING WHO YOU ARE. KEITH

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hiya Rachel

Aww group hug sounded so good too.
Oh well. Congrats on your well deserved award from the oh so sweet and cheeky Tracie.

Hugs,
Shann

Rose of Sharon said...

Congratulations! You are so deserving!

Hugs, Sharon

Alison Gibbs said...

Congratulations on your award
Alison