Saturday, March 1, 2008

March Came In Like A Ferret...I Mean Lamb!


The weather was very mild, and we did have a few "ferret" sightings! The little furry critter is a white ferret with red, yes red eyes, named Ivory. I just could not believe the way those little eyes glowed in the picture. Kinda freaked me out I might say. Ivory is always in a large play cage unless someone is holding her. She is not free to run through the house. And overall, she's a great pet. She never cries to be held, just sleeps, but the minute she realizes that someone wants to hold her and play, she's all in to it.


Ivory is saying, "Has it warmed up out there a bit? Can I come out and play?" Oh, and those little brown "cheerios" really are ferret food, not ...well whatever it was you were thinking!

Thanks for playing the guessing game. Love, Rachel


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RACHEL , WE HAVE FRIENDS WHO HAVE A FERRET THAT RUNS FREE ALL THE TIME INSIDE AND OUT. KEITH