Friday, September 12, 2008

Thank you so much to all of my readers, my perfect friends, who take time to leave a comment, drop me an email or buzz my phone. It means so much to me. Each person has their reason for having a blog, but I know from experience that comments and dialogue make it fun. Some people can spend a lot of time with their blog. Others, not so much. I thank you from the bottom of my "pink" beating heart that you have come along and shared this journey with me.
I've been doing this blog for 9 months now. Nine months! I can't believe I just said that. That's long enough to have birthed a child. Though there is no new child, the knowledge and new experiences that I have gained have certainly birthed a new sense of wonder of the amazing place we call cyberspace. I've learned. I've developed more opinions. I've felt creative ideas forming in the shadowed edges of my mind.
I've felt my brain grow! Oh yikes, I better go see if I can still fit my head through the door!
In the mean time, live intentionally today. AND have a happy day!
Love, Rachel

11 comments:

Twice as Nice said...

Love your side picture. Are you holding baby pigs in it?
I didn't even know what a blog was 9 months ago! We are slowly trying to figure this whole thing out. We still have an award we need to pick up from someone! Hopefully one of my kids can help this weekend. Eventually we will get better at it-I hope!!

Have a wonderful and happy weekend.

CIELO said...

Good morning, Rachael! Yes, and is good to come here and read all your lovely post too.... keep it up!

May the morning light feed your heart and guide your life...

cielo

SentimentsbyDenise said...

I'm glad you're blogging! I usually always have a smile on my face when I leave here.
Thanks!

Kathi said...

I'm so glad you began your blog Rachel. I'm so happy to have met you. We both started about the same time. Kathi

A Romantic Porch said...

Twice As Nice...
Yes those are baby pigs I'm holding in the photo on the side bar...they're wearing lipstick!!!

Smiling...I couldn't resist, and besides Mr. Romantic Porch dared me to say that, and I ALWAYS take his dares! Actually they are puppies. I LOVE puppies.

Have a fun day. xo rachel

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Rachel I could not have said it any better myself. Have a wonderful weekend. I so enjoy ready your posts.

Hugs;
Alaura

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Touche'....I so agree!
Blogging has been such a inspiration for me as well and I have only been around since March.
Happy weekend to you and yours Rachel~Sheri

Anonymous said...

Wow, the time has flown since you started your blog! I've enjoyed every one! Thanks for sharing!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Love, Esther

Anonymous said...

HI RACHEL, I ENJOY IT TOO. KEITH

Unknown said...

What a lovely post!

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I am personally so very thankful that you are here with us in Blogland - you are a joy to know, a bright spot in my day, and a real sweetheart of a person. You are a true treasure. Thank you for all that you share and give of yourself.

Love,
Kim