Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Know What I Mean?

How's Your Spell Checker?
Eye halve a spelling chequer. It came with my pea sea. It plainly marques four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea. Eye strike a key and type a word and weight four it two say weather eye am wrong oar write. It shows me strait a weigh. As soon as a mist ache is maid, it nose bee fore two long and eye can put the error rite. Its rare lea ever wrong. Eye have run this poem threw it and I am shore your pleased tow no its letter perfect awl the weigh. My chequer tolled me sew.
~source unknown~
Have a perfectly funny day!
Love, Rachel

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfectly fun way to start the day! Thanks for sharing!

And beautiful picture, by the way!

Have a great day!

Love, Esther

lauralavon said...

That's really cute, Rachel. I check in on you every mornin'.
Always appreciate your up-beat positive outlook on life!
Blessings to you and yours!
Laura

ThisleRose said...

Oh Gosh- I can't tell you how many emails I've sent from work with miss-spelled words even after the spell checker is done.

Spelling is not something I'm very good at! :-)

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

Ok I am laughing. Great job :)

Missy Wertz said...

Oh that is so funny!

Ronda said...

HILARIOUS!!!! :) Have a fun day!!!

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Very funny and oh SEW true LOL
Hope you are having a great week so far :)

Cathy Miller said...

Funny! Thanks for the chuckle!!

Debbie said...

I love it! Everything spelled correctly. Our language is crazy! Have a great day!
Debbie

{oc cottage} said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Love it!!

M ^..^

Kathi said...

This was cute and funny Rachel. Kathi

My Petite Maison said...

How fun knee ;)
xoxo~Tracie

Anonymous said...

HI RACHEL, THAT IS SO FUNNY. KEITH

Picket said...

Oh my word! lol Do I even have a spell checker? lol That was funny girl...hope you are having a great week!

Wanita said...

Thanks for a good laugh!

Jen said...

That is too cute, Thanks:)

Bab's Kitchen said...

Too pretty.

Unknown said...

LOL! That was too cute!

Unknown said...

So funny! Love it!