Friday, June 20, 2008

Lazy, Crazy Summer Dazy!

Or is it lazy, crazy summer days? Well whatever...where did the lazy part come from? Yikes, I can't keep up. I promise I'm trying.
In exciting news on the porch, I've had lots of family dropping by...an awesome nephew is adding another sweet niece to this large and ever expandable family by saying "I Do!" on Saturday. As a new family member is added, our love grows. There's always more to go around.
We're just hanging in and waiting for the lightening bugs to hatch!
Happy first day of summer.
Love, Rachel

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy first day of summer to all of you guys, too! Have a safe and fun time welcoming in your new niece.

lol, lsh

CIELO said...

So very beautiful, Rachel... you always have the most lovely vignettes...

Blessings on these lovely summer days...

cielo

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Hi Rachel...I received my goodies and I started placing them around, then I remembered I did not take a picture!
Oh well...I love them all. Thank you so much ;)
Hope you have a terrific Summer and make lots of memories.

Tara said...

HAppy summer, enjoy the wedding and the fireflies!

:0)
Tara

Anonymous said...

Happy Summer Days to you and your family, that is ever growing with lots of love too. I just saw my first firefly to night. I was excited to see one, brings back so many memories. Have a great weekend.

hugs;
alaura

Anonymous said...

HI RACHEL, GREAT PICTURE AND POST. KEITH

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

I saw your porch picture on the garden party! How fun! My "garden" is in chaos this week as we have been staining the deck. We finished it this evening, so hopefully we can begin to get it put back together soon. I have so many ideas for the back yard... but I know I won't get to all of them this year.

Naturegirl said...

Lovely vignette! Wishing you a lovely
first day of Summer! I'm serving up
my favorite too at our garden party!