Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Shape of Inspiration

I love shapes. Wouldn't life be boring if everything was made of straight lines, or circles or squares? It is so interesting to me to have a variety of color, texture and form.
After the leaves fall from the trees each Autumn, I'm amazed once again at the shape of all of the tree trunks and branches. They have the appearance of black lace starched crisply against the horizon. Then as spring and summer rolls around, they begin to adorn themselves with this most fascinating cheery green fringe called leaves!

Inspiration, a miracle and creativity are swirling all around, just waiting for us to grasp, take hold, and enjoy.

What inspires you today?

Love, Rachel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Rachel, I look forward to checking in on you each day.

Love you,

Unknown said...

Rachel, I just love your prose! I've been away for the Internet too long and I've missed your posts; now I'm trying to catch up! You are such an inspiration.
Hugs,
Liv

Mandie said...

Creative blogs keep me inspired. I love to look at new blogs and get decorating ideas or creative ways to use old things. Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

HI RACHEL, VERY GOOD PICTURES TO GO WITH YOUR THOUGHTS. KEITH