Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm Easily Pleased!

"Just Do Your Best"!
Find new perspective!

After snapping several photos, I was so happy! This is what I was trying to do...catch the reflection of lights that are hanging in a window on an adjacent wall to show in the glass in the picture on this wall. I'm easily pleased...or is it amused...or entertained?!
When you walk into the room and see this picture, there it is, two small children barely touching within their blissful first kiss. If you change your perspective, however, a whole new image appears in the glass, one of a lace curtain, the lights and window frame.
Hmm, perspective, I think when your perspective changes, so does your attitude. I'm going to think about that today.
What are you thinking about? Whatever it is..."Just Do Your Best"! I better go straighten the shelf before the plaque slides off! (just kiddin')
Happy Wednesday!
Love, Rachel

6 comments:

Ronda said...

What wonderful thoughts, Rachel! What a great way to look at life! Loved the pretty pictures! Hope that you are having a peaceful day...

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh how sweet that looks with the reflection. It is such fun just trying to get the photos the way you want.
Alison

Anonymous said...

You got the right attitude, girl!
Brenda

{oc cottage} said...

Just right!

M ^..^

Kathi said...

It looks very nice. I try to do the same thing with photos. Have a pleasant Thursday. Kathi

Anonymous said...

Well I agree with you, and cute photo. You have a great peace about your blog. Love it.

have a great day.

hugs
alaura