Monday, June 16, 2008

Daisy Cottage and Her Front Porch


It is my great honor and privilege to feature the front porch of Daisy Cottage for this month. She has so graciously granted permission to view her photos from this blog, and invited you to drop by for a visit. If you've never met Kim, hurry, you must without delay! Her link is featured on my sidebar.

On each of her blog posts it is delightful to see how Kim arranges her thrifted treasures from room to room of her cottage. She allows us a peek as she "dusts and fluffs" her way through her sunny days. Her sweet little "doxie" Maggie is always ready for a pose and doggy smile from her sparkling brown eyes.
In her sweet and passionate style of hospitality, it looks like Kim has a fresh cup of coffee brewed for you. Drop over to her porch, tap on the front door, and when she comes to the door, give her a big hug from me. Also, tell her I said Happy Birthday! Her special day is just around the corner.

A visit to Daisy Cottage, is what the doctor ordered for this Monday morning. It will cheer you all week long.

Have a happy day!
Love, Rachel

11 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

It is always fun to visit Kim at Daisy Cottage. She has such a bright and cheeful home and then there is always the sweet Maggie.
Alison

Ronda said...

What a beautiful place to visit! So cheery! Enjoyed the pictures!

The Going Blog said...

Kim's blog has been a favorite of mine to visit for some time now. She reminds me of a long time friend of my Mother.

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Oh Rachel,
Thanks for featuring Kim's porch (and thanks to Kim too!).
Did you know that Zeke and Maggie are old porch pals?
This is wonderful - beautiful post to start the week with sweet friend!
xoxo~Tracie

joyh82 said...

I love this, it almost looks like a tiny dining room.

Anonymous said...

(((((Rachel)))))
You are way too kind and I so appreciate your generous words and thank you for sharing about my porch. You made MY day!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

Love,
Kim

Linda said...

Love the porch the colours are so bright and vivid.
Cheers Linda

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! Thank you for introducing us to Daisy Cottage! I love it!

Rose of Sharon said...

What a cute room! I love the yellow walls and red chairs! Very cute!

Hugs, Sharon

Kathi said...

I love those cheerful colors. I'll have to go over and visit Kim.

Thank you for writing such kind things to me Rachel. I love your blog and the way you've blessed my life too.

Have a pleasant day. Your crystal handles turn out so brilliant.

Kathi

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Kim's house and porch! Excellent choice!
Brenda