Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Breath of Fresh Spring Air!

The other day my sister said that her computer and her camera weren't speaking to each other. That struck me as such a funny thing to say, and so I'm going to say it here, since I don't have a new picture to put up today. Actually I can't find the camera...how in the world does that happen? AND I NEED IT...to show you something *important*!
I thought you might enjoy this different "pose" of the bleeding heart plant though. It has been gray and overcast for several days, but yesterday the sun sliced from behind the clouds and in my front flower beds I saw that the tulips had gotten enough courage to send up the top edges of their crisp green blades into the sunshine above the soil. It was just a little peek I think to see if Spring is on the way! Yay! See my happy dance!
Love, Rachel

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous! I hope you find your camera soon. That is a lovely pose. Tell the bleeding hearts plant "thank you" for striking such a lovely pose, LOL! I want one of those! Perhpas I shall go to the nursery and ask for one, what do you say!? LOL!
Have a fabulous day now that the sun is peeking out through the clouds your way. I hope you have a fabulous day even if it returns grey and dismal.

Pink Slippers said...

So many of us are doing the 'Spring is coming' dance with you.
Wendy

Rue said...

Hi Rachel :)

Beautiful picture! I hope you find your camera soon :)

The woman that fell in the snow was lucky to have YOU find her!

hugs,
rue

Michele said...

What a beautiful flower Rachel...yes, I am so ready for spring. It needs to hurry up and get here! No more snow is needed here in Wisconsin!

Hugz,
Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am soooo happy your tulips are peeking from under their covers! I love even hearing about Spring!

Love, Esther