Friday, February 15, 2008

It's Fabulous Friday

Sharon, a new blogging friend from Rose of Sharon
sent me this Totally Fabulous award. Thank you Sharon for honoring me in this way. How kind of you to think of me. You are Totally Fabulous and sweet yourself. Drop by and visit Sharon, you will find her blog to be uplifting, as she shares her love for her home, her husband, her four sons, and God.
Today I would like to pass this award along to Karla, at Ramblin' Roads
as a thank you to her for all her work in helping me get the look I wanted for my blog. She emailed me in July 2007, and said she had set up a blog for me! I had NO idea what to do, and couldn't figure out how to post anything I had drafted when I actually tried in October. I know it all sounds so very crazy and disfunctional now, doesn't it?
Since the first week of January, when I actually started she has spent alot of time to achieve a look with which I'm happy! So Karla, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. You're totally fabulous!
Love, Rachel

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Rachel! I'm happy for you!

And congratulations to you, Karla! Thank you for helping Rachel achieve her look!

I look forward to reading your post each day!

Have a great day!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Morning Rachel-
Congratulations to you! That's great you passed it on to Karla, she did a wonderful job on your site (love it!).

You're doing great in such a short amount of time, I can't believe it - you go girl! I'm going to go check out Karla's and Sharon's site tonight, don't know either of them ~ I'll tell them Rachel sent me!

Have a great weekend Sweetie Honey!
xoxo~Tracie

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

You're so very welcome! Thank you for honoring me this way. I really enjoyed doing it. I told Lyle last night that I thought I'd like to learn more and go into business! And can you believe it?? He actually laughed at me. I said, "Why are you laughing? Don't you think I could do it?" He said, "Yes. I do think you could... I just know you don't have time!" I assured him I didn't mean right now! So... we'll see what develops.

Decorina said...

What a great blog! Porches are the best, aren't they?

I don't have a front porch anymore, so I can get me porch fix here...and dream of the pergola I want to add to my ranch house!

kari and kijsa said...

Congratulations! Happy belated Valentine's Day to you!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

The Going Blog said...

I enjoyed our chat yesterday. This new look is a keeper. I love it!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Congratulations to you and happy happy weekend!

xo
Melissa

Tara said...

Congrats and well deserved--this is such a nice place to come and sit a spell!

Hope said...

Congrats on your award, Rachel. I love the new blog design. Karla certainly did a great job. I started mine in Nov. of last year and I'm amazed at what I've learned since then and most of it by reading, doing and re-doing! I was so green!

Hugs,
Hope

Anonymous said...

That is totally fabulous you got the very well-deserved award! I'm proud of you!

Love you!
Esther

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. KEITH

CIELO said...

Congratulations, Rachel! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog today.... is always so nice to see your smiling face in my house in the roses.... pl/come back soon.

Blessings

cielo