I've been tagged again with the 8x4 game. Katherine at Yellow Rose Arbor and Sharon at Rose of Sharon, thought you might be interested in knowing these things about me, so... Four Movies I've watched over and over...I'm not a big movie watcher. Seems like there is always something more interesting or necessarily important to do than sit still for that long. I find that I don't usually enjoy watching something over and over... same with reading fictional books. But I will read self-help and inspirational books over and over. AND decorating magazines, well, I just wear them out! But now back to this game of tag.
1) Racing Stripes. I laugh everytime I see it, which actually has probably only been 2 or 3 times. I ought to watch it again to feel myself laugh.
2) Strawberry Shortcake, Dress Up Days. It's probably not in the "official movie" category, but when you have a tiny one watching videos, you can't help but watch and sing along with that one.
3) Um... let's see. I think I've watched the Five Mile Creek series more than once.
4) And I'd like to watch the Anne of Green Gable series again sometime when I get a chance.
5) It's A Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart. I HAVE seen this 2 or 3 times. Oops!that's 5 movies. OH well!
Four Shows I watch...
Once again, I'm not big on TV, but if I were, I like...1. ( I'm going to use a . this time. The ) is annoying me!) Antiques Road Show
2. Anything having to do with solving a crime.
3. Dr. Phil
4. HGTV if we had cable, but we don't!
Four Places I've been...1! Mountainburg, Arkansas
2! New York City
3! Martha's Vineyard
4! Van Horn, Texas
#1 The White House...We name our houses!
#2 The Old Fashioned House
#3 A College Dormitory
#4 Our current "Grandville Mansion". I'm trying to think up a real name for it, but after all this time, still haven't. On a side note, my husband actually did live in the Wurlitzer Mansion (the Wurlitzer piano man), for a time, before tragically it was torn down due to an apartment complex coming to town. The stories he tells about it are absolutely amazing.
Four people who email me...1>My sweet mother in law!
4> My sisters! Yikes, I couldn't figure out any other way to get them in there! So that there are only 4 numbers!
Four favorite things to eat...1. Salad
4. Salad. Unfortunately I eat much more than salad, but when I have it, I'm in worlds of delight. Update: Lest I give the wrong impression, I DO eat dessert. Maybe I should go without it and see if I could drop a few...you know whats. AND when I was doing this little project, I don't know how it slipped my mind, but I am passionate about popcorn. Oh MY GOODNESS, you cannot be from my family and not LOVE popcorn. But right now, I'm gonna stop thinking about food before this list gets a mile long!
1. When it's cold, somewhere hot.
2. When it's hot, somewhere cooler.
3. When I'm busy, somewhere relaxing.
4. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but I try to be contented. At least I'm working on it anyway.
Four things I look forward to this year...#1 We hope to get a little more work done on our old house.
#2 Our oldest son's graduation from high school. I'm working on laughing because it's happening, and not crying because it's over. (that thought is not original to me, but one that I'm using in several areas of my life right now)
#3 Making some new friends and learning new things from them.
#4 Springtime...I always look forward to Spring. I'll take a picture of the first flower that pops its courageous little head through the hard cold soil, and rejoice with it, that Spring has come!
Wow! This is an exercise in "Knowing Thyself". I'm amazed at how difficult it is to come up with answers to some of these questions, but I've done it now, well sort of...yes I have. I'm supposed to tag 4 more people, however, catch me if you can, until I figure out who to tag!