Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easier Said Than Done!



Do not worry about anything. But pray and ask God for everything you need. And when you pray, always give thanks. And God's peace will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. The peace that God gives is so great that we cannot understand it.
Holy Bible
New Testament Book
Philippians Chapter 4 Verses 6 and 7
Are you anxious or worried? We quote these verses when we are.
In my opinion this is much easier said than done! Our daughter and I have been quoting these verses to each other, sometimes several times each day.
Practice makes progress.
We tag these verses below onto the ones above:
Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy - meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
Philippians Chapter 4 Verses 8 and 9
And sometimes blogger will let me do the font on my blog posts the way I want it and sometimes it won't! Oh well, I'm just not gonna worry 'bout it.
I hope you feel tremendous peace today.

3 comments:

SagebrushFarm said...

About a year ago, Holy Spirit whispered this to me, "If you truly believe that I AM who I say I am, you have absolutely nothing to be fearful or anxious about. I AM. I am in control. I am for you, therefore nothing in this world has power over you. Believe it."
It has made a tremendous difference in my mind, heart and attitude.
He is so GOOd to us! <3
Blessings! :)

Mom Going said...

Those are some of my favorite verses in the Bible and I refer back to them often for my life.

Love you much, so glad you are hiding God's Word in your heart.

Donnie said...

That is so easy to say. We often forget He says, supply your NEEDS, our NEEDS are much different than our WANTS. To keep my life in line to God's will for me.