Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fragile Sparkles

I couldn't resist showing you this. I was completely amazed to see tiny drops of dew clinging to the soft and fragile petals of a dandelion puff. Our little girl calls them wish berries.
We were out in the absolute middle of nowhere working on a boundary survey. The dew was "soakingly" (I know that's probably not a word, but it works here)heavy that morning. I wish my camera could have captured the majestic beauty I saw.
I knew you'd love to see this! Does dew amaze you too?
xo rachel



5 comments:

pse said...

Yes. Wow!

Rebecca Nelson said...

I love morning Dew. God's way of watering the earth before the flood. When I see it now I always think of the miracle, the great Flood, and how promised to never flood the earth again.

Blessings to you sweet friend. Hope this finds you well.

Love, Rebecca PS: I love the WishBerries thingy! SWEET!

Esther said...

Wish berries! How sweet! The pictures are really neat! Thanks for sharing!

Have a wonderful day!

Love, Esther

Alison Gibbs said...

Great photo - our children called them Wish Fairies when they were little.
Alison

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

Yes, I love the morning dew as well. There was one special morning when I had been up all night long (couldn't sleep) and I went outside at the perfect time and I was able to actually see the dew falling from up above. It was amazing! I've never been able to time this again so perfectly. I love the 'wishberries'...so sweet! I've enjoyed your blog....
Susie