Monday, March 23, 2009

My "To Do List"!

We picked these beautiful flowers last year mid-April. So I know we will get to do that again. This week I'm on a fast pace to mark several "inside jobs" off my "To Do List". When the weather warms up I want to be outside!
"To Do"
Sew 3 outfits and a jacket for little princess
Design and sew 7 costumes 4 of which are Roman Soldiers
Finish 3 pillows and a window treatment that I've already started for someone
Rearrange the furniture
Dust and fluff everything...also known as Spring Cleaning
Go through a stack of papers that I don't want to be a stack anymore!
Plant the garden seeds to sprout in potting soil
Oops, oh yeah,
cook
regular work
hug my kids and Mr. RP
love my neighbors!
What's on your "To Do List" for the week?
I'm sure the list will grow as I go along. Sometimes I write things on there that I've already done, just so I can mark it off! It is so totally fun! Do you ever do that?
Love, Rachel
P.S. Yes, I realize the list is a tiny bit challenging...but you've gotta get aggressive occasionally, huh?

12 comments:

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Beautiful and inspiring!

Come on over and enter my Spring give-away for a garden style mosaic photo frame.

Blessings,
Brook

The Going Blog said...

Can you sew outside? :-) I need to call you about my "little" project. I got your message but the offer may not still be available but remember I will come do that dusting and fluffing or rearranging (per your wishes) and I would even go through those stack of papers. I guarantee that there wouldn't be a stack anymore, there wouldn't be anymore important papers either. ugh! As far as the cooking--you are way better at that. I'll leave the hugs up to you as well. I'm sure you are up but I think I will wait until the sun decides to come up to call you :-)

Ronda said...

I always have a list and mine is pretty long right now, too! :) And yes, I sometimes will go back and put something "else" that I have accomplished on my list! Mine doesn't include all the creative sewing that is on yours though...You are an amazing woman! Good luck! :)

Claudia said...

Oh, those lists! We all have them, don't we? Right now, mine is work related..but in a couple of weeks when I go home for 10 days, it will all be garden related! Have a great day, Rachel!

Jean Tuthill said...

Yes, the list never ends, but it is good and satisfying to see what I've accomplished over a period of time. It (the list) is a good incentive to get around to things that need attention.

Salmagundi said...

You are certainly ambitious this week!! But, sometimes I get more done the more I put on the list. Don't forget to take time to enjoy the week. Sally

Tara said...

well, it is spring, a good time for lists!

Anonymous said...

Remember the year Mother kept her lists in a notebook so she could look back through it and see what all she had accomplished that year? That was both inspiring and fun to read - and amazing!

Enjoy your 'marking off!'

Love, Esther

Anonymous said...

HI RACHEL, ENJOY THE THINGS YOU HAVE TO DO. YOU ALWAYS DO AN AWSOME JOB AT WHATEVER YOU DO. KEITH

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

You have lots of projects coming up! Have fun with them, you'll get such a good sense of accomplishment when you see them being crossed off the list!

I'm having a home tour, come and join us!

Katherine

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

My problem is stacks of magazines. Why can't I throw them out. I did once..and well..I am still thinking of them. :) Your post did make me what to get in there and get things done.
Design and sew..oh my...well you lost me on that one. I have not sewn a seam in ..years. I did make some curtains some years back...sigh. I am out of practice..but design...well...no.
I give! :) I'll go take on those magazine tommorrow. :)

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Good morning Rachel. You are the winner of our mosaic photo frame give-away. Send me your address for delivery and your choice between the two frames.

Blessings,
Brook