Tuesday, December 9, 2008

And The Winner Is..................


from Sweet Victoria Antiques.


View her beautiful porch photos and read what she says about each one. Drop by and wish her a Merry Christmas!


Victoria writes,
"I am a single mom of a 22 year-old daughter, named Rachel (smiles). I moved to Middle Tennessee on June 1. I am celebrating my first Christmas in the South! I have tried to stay in the Southern Spirit of decorating for my porch.





I decorated the wreath and garland myself.



The topiaries came from Home Depot. I enjoy antiques, sewing, gardening, floral design and of course, decorating! I have been blogging since March of 2008 and love all the friends I have found through my blog. I am a Christian and look forward to Christmas each year, not only as a time for having fun decorating, but to remember the true reason I celebrate, the birth of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. "



You will love Victoria's blog and home decor. If she's not already on your "favorites" list, I'm sure she will be soon.



Thank you to each one of you who submitted your beautiful photos for the contest.

Love, Rachel

11 comments:

Victoria Lynn said...

Rachel,
I am honored to have been chosen! I am so excited! Thank you ever so much. I wish joy and peace to you and your readers during this busy Christmas season. And may the love of our God be poured into each of our hearts as we realize how much He loved us!
Blessings,
Victoria Lynn

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Hi Rachel,
I hope you are staying warm! It is freezing here!

Sweet Victoria's porch looks awesome! She is so talented!
Thanks for sharing.

Winter blessings, Brook

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Rachel,
Congrats to Victoria Lynn. I'll have to go over and give her a visit. I read/heard somewhere that a red door meant "welcome".

Happy day!
xo~Tracie

Salmagundi said...

Pass on to Victoria accolades for her beautiful porch design. It is so elegant, but welcoming at the same time. Sally

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Rachel,
What a wonderful porch! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you picked Victoria Lynn because I think her porch is just absolutely beautiful and festive and done just right.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

How beautiful!

I'm off to see her blog now!

Katherine

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Victoria Lynn! What a beautiful porch!

Have a wonderful day!

Love, Esther

Debra Howard said...

Very pretty.
Debbie

Glenda said...

Victorias been on my favorites for some time and I enjoy visiting her blog.

She did a beautiful job on her door wreath and garland.

Ciao

Donna Lynn said...

How nice of you to feature Victoria! I love her garland over her door, and her toparies are great...she is such a great designer! THIS MAKES ME MISS HER SO MUCH!!!

Hope all is well in your corner of the world, how is your family doing? Email me when you can! Miss "talking" to you! :)

XO,
Donna Lynn