Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh yum! We've been enjoying fresh homemade salsa and chips!
I've told you how much I love the pattern on this plate haven't I? I've seen it in several variations of color and design, and I love them all. So far I have found three in this design. Weeelll, now I have two! Yes, I know, it's just a plate...but still it was pretty. And though I thought of all the beautiful mosaics and jewelry that all of you creative blog friends could make from the shattered pieces, I forlornly dropped it into the trash. Yes I did. I'm sure I'll find another one to "love".
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Love, Rachel

9 comments:

Linda said...

Sometimes we have to start one piece at a time.
Enjoy your hunt!

My Petite Maison said...

Yes, you'll find another. It is a lovely pattern with all the flowers. The homemade chips and salsa look so tasty too. Maybe that's what we should do with some of our tomatoes, but I may be lazy and use the store bought chips, yours look scrumptious!
xo~Tracie

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Awwww... I'm sorry! But think of it this way (which you probably do)-- you could have locked it away in a china cupboard or something to insure against breakage, but then how would you have enjoyed it? As my mother always says (which she probably learned from yours!), "Why have something if you're not going to use it?"

Rue said...

Hi Rachel :)

I'm so sorry about your dish. I've had that happen more times than I can count and it hurts every time.

Loved the truck picture LOL

hugs,
rue

{oc cottage} said...

That's too bad about your plate!
Darn it!
(do you make your own chips?)

M ^..^

Kathi said...

Oh how I love fresh salsa. Your dishes are pretty too. Kathi

Ronda said...

Sorry about your beautiful plate...The salsa looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Rachel! That's a bummer!

Good looking yummies, though!

Love you! Esther

joyh82 said...

Yummy! Can't each just one helping of that ;)