Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Conversation

She said, "I miss grandmother and granddaddy."
Little princess never knew grandmother. Grandmother was gone several years before her birth.
I said, "I miss them too!"
She said, "I wish granddaddy could call us on the phone and tell us what heaven is like. Maybe he could find a phone."
"no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"
New Testament First Corinthians chapter 2 verse 9
I hope you feel restful and blessed today.
Love, Rachel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a deep-thinking little Princess! Don't we all wish Granddaddy could call from heaven to tell us what it's like! But we do know it's wonderful!

Love you both!

Esther

Rebecca Nelson said...

I love this...Out of the "Mouths of Babes" my Momma always said...

Wish I could find a way to bottle up that innocense...don't you?

Rebecca

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Rachel,
What an imgaination your little princess must have! I'd love to hear from my grandmother too! Is that their home? It's beautiful!

Blessings,
Sandi

kayleeg2005 said...

oh how sweet! hope you are writing all this down, just takes my breathe away!
children are such a blessing!!