Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just Chasin' Some Randomness!




I've been tagged by Karla @ Ramblin' Roads to tell you several things about myself...here goes!


~5 things that are in my purse~
Well, the obvious lining

and zipper

wallet
ponytail holder

and a nickel


~5 things that are in my work room~
which work room?...kitchen?...sink
sewing room?...scissors or "zizzorz" as little Romantic Princess would say
laundry room?...sheets to wash
office?...computer and desk


~5 things that I've always wanted to do~
run a mini-marathon
finish the restoration of this old house...oh, will we ever be done?
plant a beautiful garden of flowers, herbs and veggies that encompasses the border of our lawn
ride a tandem bike cross country

visit Prince Edward Island

~5 things I'm into~
loving my husband and kids
figuring out ways to reuse things I already have
rescuing abandoned roadside treasures
designing and sewing
making my home into a haven, a place of peace and refuge

So there you have it! Just a few random tidbits of randomness...I think it must be good to contemplate these things occasionally and think about who I am and what I like or some such randomness...and I'm enjoying this word randomness right now, so...

Just have a wonderfully random day!

Love, Rachel

6 comments:

Salmagundi said...

What fun to learn more about your randomness. I always enjoy your posts. Sally

The Going Blog said...

Nothing like looking right past you yesterday. Sorry! My ears were listening to the radio and my mind was not expecting you to be in that kind/color (whatever) of a vehicle. I hope your supper was as good as ours :-) I had been hankering for McD's for some time.

Anonymous said...

Dear Rachel,
I hope your random day has been good.
I would love to go to Prince Edward Island, but not ride a tandom bike!
Have a wonderful rest of the day.
Love you, Donnie

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

It's always fun to learn more about our friends in blogland. This was wonderful. Have a super evening. hugs ~lynne~

My Pink & Cream Cottage said...

Hi Rachel
I have just found you, boy what a treasure you are, & felt the need to comment on your post *just thinking out loud*! You really touched my heart with this post having thought out loud all the things I have been thinking to myself for the past months & it is good to know I am not alone out there in my thoughts.
I will be returning to read more!
Have a great day

Lyn xxx

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Rachel; I loved reading your randomness. It is great to get to know your friends better.

Hugs;
Alaura