Tuesday, December 23, 2008

White Christmas?

We've had cold cold cold temps and ice and freezing rain is predicted in a few hours. Then I think it is supposed to warm up and we'll probably have a slushy Christmas at that point.

However in the true spirit of things I can offer you a few of my tiny white items of decor.

But if that is not enough, and you just must, absolutely must have a white Christmas, I think you should just click right here and see Karla's porch!

With that being said, are you still dreaming of a white Christmas?
Have a dreamy white day!

Love, Rachel

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely lovely. Thank you for the surveryo lesson in your previous post! ;) Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

And we have probably twice as much snow by now, because it hadn't stopped snowing when I took that picture! Of course, some of it has settled so it's not piled twice that high... but oh my, the snow we have! Supposed to get another 8 to 10 inches tomorrow, I hear. Global warming? I don't think so!

I don't know what to think about all the extra space below your post. The only thing I would suggest checking is to see if for some reason it thinks you hit the Enter key a bunch of times to space down that far. Can you highlight all that space and hit the Backspace key? Sometimes that works.

Anonymous said...

For us Southerners, the snow looks good as I look out the patio window, but I'm so glad that we traveled up yesterday and not today.

CIELO said...

Dear Rachel: Merry Christmas and warm wishes from our house to yours.

cielo

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Merry Christmas to and your family Rachel.

You are also a wonderful blessing.

Love,
Brook

Patti said...

Your post about surveying was awesome! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Rachel. Stay cozy!

Love,
Patti

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear! All the talk of snow and cold and freezing rain makes me cold! Stay warm and safe!

Love, Esther