Saturday, November 29, 2008

Missing In Action

Oh where oh where has my camera gone? Oh where oh where could it be?
Is it in this drawer with my bits and pieces of fluffy ribbon?

Could it be lodged down between these fragile ornaments?

Or was it lying in one of these boxes when the lid was snapped on it? Well, I just don't know. I'm searching. I had some photos I wanted to show you that I thought were neat. But I will have to use these today while I continue to look!
Have a fun Saturday. It looks like it will be a fun day for me too...well, searching for the camera and all!
Love, Rachel




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummmm...maybe it was in your HANDS...taking the pictures!?! LOL! ;)

Ronda said...

I am having problems leaving you a message...Sorry! :) Hope that you are having a great day! I have enjoyed "catching up" on your blog...Looks like you have been doing lots of beautiful Christmas decorating! Your house is always so very lovely!
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Hope that your Thanksgiving was special, too!

Anonymous said...

I hope you find your camera! Too bad you can't call it up and hear it ring!

Have a fun day!

Love, Esther

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Rachel; Hope you find your awol camera. Love your photos. Maybe it is out taking photos on its own and will be back later with great ones..... ok maybe not just a thought, I should have kept to myself.. lol Have a great weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura

Anonymous said...

HI RACHEL, I TOO WAS THINKING IT IS IN YOUR HAND. KEITH

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I decided to give the award to the first 7 people who commented and you were one of them so there you go. I also left a post script on that blog post about the story behind the not grocery store in 4 years. It's nothing to be proud of, believe me!