Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happiness

I'm so excited. I feel like I could float on air!
Our family was "gifted" a used laptop! Oh my it is so nice. You know we never mind second hand treasures! I just hope anything I said about computer woes wasn't interpreted as whining!
Maybe I could allow myself to think for about 8.3 seconds that they missed my blog posts! But I won't allow any indulgences to my ego!
Oh I'm so very very grateful! AND now we can use our "elderly computer" (as one my dear blog readers called it) exclusively for the survey drawings. Yahoo! See my happy dance?...or is that sliding down a candle?
I trust you have found joy from second hand treasures today too!
Love, Rachel

12 comments:

Kathi said...

Rachel, I'm so happy for you!! Yes, We've all missed you. I'm so glad you are back. Happy New Year!! Kathi

Rebecca Nelson said...

Yippee for you Rachel! I'm happy for you. My hubby is a computer analyst and he BELIEVES computer equipment is good for LOTS LONGER than we think it is. I'm sure there is LOTS of life left in that laptop!

Love to you and Happy New Year.

Love, Rebecca

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Good for you, Rachel! I am so happy that you now have a working computer!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

What a blessing and a great way to start the new year. So happy for you and I know it will bring you many many days of delight. I do love mine
Happy New Year
Maggie

Esther said...

Happy New Year! You do look like you're floating on air! I'm so happy you have a 'new' computer! I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Love you!
Esther

The Going Blog said...

Indeed I was wearing my second hand treasure yesterday which made me very happy. I'm thrilled for you over this laptop. They are handy, girl. Enjoy!

Amanda Pittman said...

Rachel! I know how excited you must be:) I'm excited for you because I have missed you so much, and now I can hear from you more often:) Yay!

Claudia said...

Yippee! What wonderful news - I've missed hearing from you and look forward to lots of posts!

xoxo
Claudia

Ronda said...

Happy for you! I always enjoy your blog, so you have been missed! :) Happy 2010!

Stella said...

I know you are doing a happy dance all thru the house. What a wonderful blessing. I really like the angel on the candle. Is it china?

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

Rita said...

I wouldn't want to live without a computer any more. I am so very thankful for ours and I am thankful for you getting one too! It's wonderful when others share with you! Happy typing!