Monday, May 20, 2013

This May Be More Important

When I'm not posting to my blog, it's not because I have nothing to say! 
 Oh no, it is most usually because of obligations that have taken my time and applied it to other things. 
 But you probably already knew that. 
 Huh?

I had planned another post for today, however I am holding it "in draft mode" to say some other things that may be more important.

You must know that my irises are blooming!
 I am such a happy lady.
It doesn't take much to make me happy.

Could the anonymous person who left comment #10 on my last blog post, please contact me through the contact tab at the top of my blog?
  I have some resourses that may be helpful to you. 
 
As we walk this road of life there are times that circumstances or our intuition or conscience deem
we take a detour.


Detours may mean physically changing plans for the day.
 
Detours may mean changing future plans, even temporarily.
 
Detours may mean setting my wishes aside for the greater cause of what is at stake.
 
 Today is a detour day for me.
 
It may be for you also.
 
Pay attention to what is being said and make adjustments.
 
I am.



1 comment:

Donnie said...

Beautiful!! Have a wonderful day full filling the important thing of life.