Monday, July 7, 2008

Candle Vapor and Birthday Greetings!

After I took this picture and downloaded it into the computer, I noticed that I could see the vapor rising from the flames of the candles.
It made me think about the concept that my actions create reactions that I don't always see. I want the reactions that radiate from my actions to be ones of love, laughter and joy in this moment, this is all I have.
Have a beautiful Monday, and Happy Birthday to my twin nieces with which I have so many fond memories.
Love, Rachel

5 comments:

Phdogo said...

Happy Day to you tooo

Amanda said...

Wow Rachel! What a neat picture! I realize more and more each day the effects of my actions, as I see so much of myself in Bella! Its challenging, honoring, and scary all at the same time! Thanks for sharing!

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Amanda is right...VERY challenging.
And thx for that challenge!

M^..^

Cottage Rose said...

Well that my have been all that you have, but what a great thought. I feel the same as you do. But I have not heard it said so wonderfully.Have a glorious week.

Hugs;
Alaura

KEITH said...

HI RACHEL,VERY NICE THOUGHT. KEITH