Monday, March 2, 2009

A Game We Play

" How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon," I ask?
"Eight", replies little princess.
Then it is her turn.
"How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon," she asks?
"Forty~five," I say.
"Nope! Sixty~three," she giggles.
The game goes on and on if you want it too! Just pick a number...any number...if the other person guesses it, they have a turn...sometimes I give in and the number she says is the number I decide for it to be...well what else is the queen supposed to do for the princess!
I'm off to measure to the moon!
Love, Rachel

9 comments:

Rebecca Nelson said...

Dear Rachel...Thank you for stopping by friend! My hubbs and I went to college at SNU (Bethany Nazarene College/BNC) back then. We met there when I was still in HS. Seems like yesterday!

I continue to love your precious BLOG! You are soooo inspirational and I love to visit!

Blessings for a wonderful day.

Hugs, Rebecca

Unknown said...

Have fun with your little princes and when you find out how many cups of sugar it takes to get to the moon let me know! LOL! ;)

Michele said...

Hi Rachel ~ that is just tooo cute! Playing with the princess sounds like soo much fun!

Hugz,
Michele

Claudia said...

What a lovely game to play with your little princess! She will always remember it fondly. Have a great day!

English Cottage in Georgia said...

Some of the silliest things make the sweetest of memories. Sounds as if you had a delightful afternoon with your Princess.
I too,used my Country Roses teapot yesterday. It is the only piece I have, so I mix it with syracuse romance dinnerware.

Ronda said...

How fun for both you and your little Princess! Love your pretty china, too! Makes me want to have a tea party! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are the best kinds of games - when you make them up and when you're spending time together! Enjoy!

Love you both!

Esther

Alison Gibbs said...

Rachel such a fun game and fabulous childhood memories you are creating
Alison

Anonymous said...

HI RACHEL, GREAT IMAGINATION! KEITH