Thursday, December 31, 2015

Out With The Old In With The New


I would be delighted for you to visit my new site:

and thank you from the bottom of my heart
for reading this post
and all the previous ones for which you have so
graciously read along.
Tonight out at the Farmhouse,
 we hosted whatever family could drop in.
They came from near and far...
Indiana, Pennsylvania and Florida.
We prayed and ate and laughed
and traipsed out to the barn
in the shivering cold
to watch the donkey bray and roll around in the dust,
kicking and squirming to garner a few laughs.
We stood on the deck
hoping to hear the coyotes howl.
One of the deer sailed right over the driveway
with nary a misstep.
We told them it was Rudolph
just heading home.
So we closed the door on the fun
and the old year past
and with a sigh
realized that it was time to look forward
to new adventures
and new challenges
and new hopes
and dreams.
I also realized that the time has come
to make the switch
to update my online presence
and so I want to thank you from
the bottom of my heart for following along
just reading my random thoughts
as I have shared them since
January 1, 2008.
I will be so honored if you will join me
at my new sight
and just know how much I value you
and your presence and encouragement.
Thank you for all your visits these last 8 years.
It's been awesome!
Love, Hugs and Many Blessings for a Wonderful
2016.

~Rachel

THE LINK TO MY NEW SITE:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful night in your beautiful home! Thank you so much for hosting such a lovely evening! Esther

Donnie Pirtle said...

It would have been fun to be there with you. CONGRATULATIONS! on your new advenrures. I will be eagerly watching to read of the new happenings at the FARMHOUSE. Blessings to you and your.